Wednesday, September 4, 2024

BEN

Friends come in all shapes and sizes and can be met in numerous ways, through childhood, work, or online. They provide support during war, contributing to our physical and mental well-being. Worldwide, friendships across borders promote peace, which led the UN to establish International Day of Friendship on July 30. Originating from a 1958 initiative by Dr. Ramón Artemio Bracho in Paraguay, this day celebrates the value of friendship worldwide, with different dates for each country.

The G.O.A.T

So one of my best friends is José Tomás Silva (Joseto for short). we met in school, when i arrived to "Almenar del Maipo" in octavo basico. I remember he was my first, and pretty much, only friend for 2 or 3 years, wich i dont really understand because at the time i was really shy and uptight, always in my head thinking about my problems, not really talking much. I suposse that he was (and probably still is) the same in that aspect. We really dont talk much but we understand perfectly, and we value the same core beliefs and morals. Probably the first link that kept us close was music. At that time we both really liked American mainstream rap. 
I still remember when in class he told me that he found a really cool rap group, and that i must listen, showing me the video from the song "Gold" by Brockhampton. From that point on, Brockhampton became one our favorite artists, listening to them all summer, their off the wall and cachy songs (Shoutout to Kevin Abstract and Bearface).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The best semester of all the times Well well well, i dont really have much of the so called classes this semester, only 4, and if had to pi...