Wednesday, September 25, 2024

The best fiestas patrias

well well well, my Fiestas patrias were alright. 

For the first few days I went to my little Town called San Jose de Maipo, to see my family and eat the not so great food that my mum cooks. I was really sick those days so could not do much, just stay in bed and wach Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure).

After that i came back to Santiago to attend the Yein fonda with a couple of school friends, it was a fun time, mainly because I was pretty drunk of the 2 one litter terremotos that i drank, and because I saw Los Tres, surprisingly, after all the years they sound really good. When we were leaving the show the cops  took me to the police office because I was carring a swiss knife (my bad hahah).

The last two days i was suposed to do university work, but instead i just wached Gossip Girl (again), and played, Death Stranding, Valorant, and Elden Ring, all computer games muejejeje.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 The best semester of all the times Well well well, i dont really have much of the so called classes this semester, only 4, and if had to pi...