Wednesday, September 25, 2024

 Correction

well well well one of my best friends es called José Tomás Silva (Joseto for short). We met in school, when i transfered to Almenar del Maipo in 8th grade. He was my first and, pretty much, only friend for 2 or 3 years, which i dont really understand much, because at that time i was really shy and upthight, always in my head thinking of my hardships as a teenager, not talking much. Now that i think about it i guess we are the same in that regard, and even though we dont talk much we understand each other perfectly, sharing the same core values and beliefs. 

probably our first common interest was music, both liking american rap. I still remember when in class he showed me a video from the song "Gold" by Brockhampton, wich i really liked and became one of my favorite, listening all summer.

Now he is working in Singapur in a tech startup, doing an intership for 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 The best semester of all the times Well well well, i dont really have much of the so called classes this semester, only 4, and if had to pi...